"Lions"

Added: 31.01.2018 / Category: Zabytki / pdf

photo: Gliwice City Hall

Address data
park Chopina
44-100
Gliwice

The "Lions" decorating the entrance to the Palm House – Lion sculptures of 1830 made by Johann Gottfried Schadow, master of Theodor Kalide during his studies at the Academy of Fine Arts in Berlin. The sculptures once decorated the entrance to the Foundry Cemetery.

Business card categories: