The necropolis was established in 1815. The territory of the cemetery is divided into seven quarters, separated with alleys. This is a resting place for ca. 1,500 people, such as e.g. the Flesicher family, the family of a Gliwice-based industrialist Bendix Meyer, as well as Salomon and Friedricke Troplowitz.
The entire area is surrounded with a wall with a gate. Near the main entrance there are ruins of the former prefuneral house. Many local tombs are high-class monuments.